If you’ve ever gotten a gelatin hair mask done on the salon, you know the way in which expensive they are! A gelatin hair mask, also called hair lamination, can be a process when a protective layer is included with your hair to incorporate shine and fasten split ends. The issue with salon procedures thought, also referred to as “gloss treatments” is they’re packed full of chemicals and they’re super expensive too! So rather then spending your hard earned cash and even damaging your own hair with the harmful chemicals, have you thought to design your own treatment? Today we’ll show you the steps to making a gelatin hair mask containing all natural ingredients and definitely will leave your own hair ultra shiny, sleek, and healthy looking!
How to earn a Gelatin Hair Mask at Home
The main ingredient during the gelatin hair mask is, obviously, gelatin! It appears icky, but gelatin has been used for thousands of years for several something more important including hair, nails, and skin.
After just the first treatment you’ll notice softer, and glossier hair. But we help you make use of the mask every week for a month to actually get amazing results!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 tbsp coconut oil as well as other kind of oil you will have for example avocado or olive.
- In the microwave or over a stove top, heat 1/2 cup of water.
- To that, add your gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- Mix from the oil.
- Saturate entire hair focusing on ends while mixture is still warm. It’s best not to wait long when the gelatin solidifies fast.
- Apply a wet, hot towel over hair and allow it take 15 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Finish off by blow drying nice hair to discover results.
Now you are sure that learning to make a gelatin hair mask, you’ll contain the glossiest hair you’ve been able to! Use it once per week for as many as on a monthly basis!
If you enjoy this particular blog post, don’t forget to express ??