Charcoal isn’t simply for your skin layer – additionally, it may do wonders to your hair! You’ve undoubtedly saturated hair with lots of unique shampoos, conditioners, serums, sprays, together with other hair products in the past, and after a while, that causes a huge amount of buildup. This DIY charcoal shampoo can remove all and any extra buildup and also detoxify the scalp to inspire healthier and faster growth of hair.
DIY Charcoal Shampoo
- Deep cleaning properties to absorb dirt, excess oil, dandruff, and buildup.
- Unclogs hair roots by detoxifying the scalp.
- Encourages regrowth.
- Prevents split ends.
- 1 cup liquid castile soap
- 1 1/2 tbsp activated charcoal powder
- 1/4 cup filtered or distilled water
- a few drops of tea tree oil (for dandruff) as well as other petroleum (for scent)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Make bound to stir until there are not any lumps left!
- Transfer your DIY charcoal shampoo to the clean shampoo bottle or maybe a pump bottle.
- Use the homemade shampoo as you would every other shampoo!
If you want this particular article, don’t forget to share with you ??