If you may have curly or wavy hair, this DIY hair straightening cream will work wonders on your behalf! In case you currently have straight hair, this cream will provide you with super sleek, shiny strands. Created using all natural ingredients, this DIY hair straightening cream won’t leave the head of hair feeling heavy or oily whatsoever. Instead, you’ll only see super sleek, shiny, manageable hair.
DIY Hair Straightening Cream Recipe
This DIY hair straightening cream will continue to work on ANY haired and just takes A half hour! So instead of chemically taking care of your hair, or using straightening irons which burn the strands, do this cream and you won’t regret it!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- Place the coconut milk from a pan over low heat and add some coconut oil. Stir well.
- In a different bowl, incorperate your gelatin powder with your corn flour powder.
- Pour many people to the coconut milk pan and stir well.
- Keep stirring until the coconut milk mixture gets a semi-thick consistency.
- Remove pan from heat and let to cool only a few minutes.
- Add the fresh lemon juice and honey and stir again.
How to make use of The DIY Hair Straightening Cream:
- Before applying, be sure locks are dry and brushed through.
- Begin through the use of the cream from your roots to your tips by using a brush.
- Separate hair into sections, whilst working each section completely.
- Use your fingers to get down each section, as it straightening it.
- Leave on for A half hour and wash it out. Will not shampoo.
- Apply conditioner, and let your hair hang all the way down 5 minutes even though the conditioner works away.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to brush hair, and you should not towel dry or blow dry.
- Let hair dry naturally.
Use this cream 2-3 times 7 days to straighten naturally wavy or curly hair. Avoid using any styling gels or creams for just a week, in case possible, do not shampoo hair for a week following the first application.
To get permanently straight hair, take this cream 2-3 times every week for as many as 2 months.
If you love this informative article, don’t forget to mention ??