Got some wheatgrass powder all over? Why don’t you use it being a nose and mouth mask?? This DIY wheatgrass face mask is good for all skin variations mainly because it balances out oil, prevents face lines, rejuvenates dull skin, and prevents breakouts. Containing natural, organic ingredients, this DIY wheatgrass air filter makes you think that you’re obtaining a super expensive facial on a spa!
DIY Wheatgrass Face Mask Recipe
- 1 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp wheatgrass powder
- In a little bowl, mix the wheatgrass powder with raw honey and stir until well combined.
- Use a facial brush to use the mask on your neck and face.
- Be careful as in the event the honey starts warm up it could drip off your chin, so merely have a small towel nearby to wipe up any messes!
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes. For now, place a number of cold cucumber slice over the eyes, lay back, and relax!
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Follow up with a little bit of coconut oil to cancel out skin.
- Repeat one or two times 7 days for bright, glowing skin.
Benefits of Wheatgrass for that Skin:
- Brightens dull skin
- Removes dirt and impurities
- Rejuvenates cells, making skin look younger
- Prevents occurance of fantastic lines
- Prevents acne and blemishes
Like this informative article? Share and Pin ??