Sea salt incorporates a amount of beauty benefits, which is often included in many DIY beauty recipes. It is because sea salt incorporates a variety of properties which have been best for skin, including cleansing, exfoliating, shrinking pores, and tightening skin. Specifically for those with acne prone and oily skin, sea salt can decrease how much sebum (oil) that your skin produces! This DIY salt toner is a breeze to make and definitely will control oil production, shrink pores, and exfoliate the skin, getting rid of flaky skin and old skin debris to show softer, brighter skin.
DIY Salt Toner
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups filtered water
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Keep stirring for any minute or two before the sea salt dissolves to the water.
- Pour the solution right clean bottle or maybe a bottle of spray.
- Shake some time before each use.
- Apply the toner each night when it is bedtime after cleansing working with a cotton wool pad. You may also spray directly onto skin if you’re with a spray bottle.
Benefits of utilizing The DIY Salt Toner:
- Shrinks pores
- Reduces production of sebum
- Balances skin’s pH
- Softens skin
- Reduces the style of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces the look off scars and dark spots
- Brightens skin
- Prevents the development of acne and breakouts
You can take advantage of this DIY salt toner for a salt hairspray! Simply spray directly onto damp or dry hair and scrunch!
Like this particular article? Share and Pin ??