Bright, glowing skin is just one step away owing to this homemade yogurt body scrub! Formulated with gentle, natural and organic ingredients, this super simple body scrub only requires 4 ingredients to fully strengthen your skin! Say bye bye to rough spots and bumps, and hello to smooth, silky skin!
So why is this homemade yogurt body scrub So great?
It’s all in the ingredients obviously!
Yogurt?contains lactic acid which dissolves old skin debris and tightens pores all simultaneously. This simply means softer skin significantly less obvious pores. Yogurt is additionally super gentle and works as a natural skin cleanser, so it’s best for all skin variations!
Olive oil?is amazing at hydrating dry, parched skin, plus it helps with scars and cellulite by gently reducing their appearance.
Honey?has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties which cleanse the skin and prevents any bumps or breakouts from forming.
Sugar?is the exfoliating element here and definitely will gently lose the dead skin cells revealing softer, younger looking skin!
Homemade Yogurt Body Scrub Recipe
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar (white or brown may be used)
- In a little bowl, combine all ingredients together.
- Scoop to a clean, airtight jar or container.
- Grab a number whilst in the shower and scrub onto wet skin in slow, circular motions.
- Focus on tough and rough body parts for example feet, knees, elbows, and shoulders.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Repeat 1-2 times every week for super soft, glowing skin.
Like this text? Share and Pin ??