This DIY lavender body wash leaves your sensitive skin super soft and silky all while cleansing and moisturizing. Do you know why design your own body wash? Well personally, it’s a much safer replacement for commercial body washes which might be laden with chemicals. Secondly, you’ll end up saving lots of money simply because this DIY lavender body wash recipe contains organic and natural, easy-to-find, and cheap ingredients. Third, this body wash foams up, cleanses deeply, as well as hydrates dermititis, leaving it soft and glowing. Do we need ANY more good reasons to make our personal body wash? No – we don’t!
DIY Lavender Body Wash Recipe
- 3 glasses of distilled water
- 1/4 cup aloe vera cream gel
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp shea butter
- 1 tsp Guar Gum OR xanthan gum
- 1 cup Lavender Castile Soap
As you’re perusing these components you may ask yourself…what is guar guam? Guar guam may be a natural thickening agent which could thicken the DIY body wash and provides it that nice, silky texture. You will find guar guam pictures local health store or online.
You can opt to never use guar gum or xanthan gum, however our bodies wash will find yourself being watery.
- To a blender, add the many ingredients excluding the lavender castile soap. If you undertake add some soap, you’ll obtain a foaming, bubbly mess designed to take a long time to decontaminate!
- Blend on high for around a few minutes, and pour in to a clean bottle or container.
- Then, put in this castile soap and stir well.
- Shake well before each use to find ingredients.
- Your DIY lavender body wash is now prepared!
Like this post? Share and Pin ??