A good, natural exfoliant won’t be bought, because frankly, they’re simply just so all to easy to make and they are actually much more healthier for ones skin than commercial ones. Purchased scrubs contain preservatives together with other unnecessary ingredients (because they will need to stay on shelves for quite some time, that’s understandable!), but making your very own is Very simple as well as natural and organic, good-for-you ingredients!
This homemade orange scrub recipe gently exfoliates the epidermis, leaving it super supple and soft, and glowing!
Homemade Orange Scrub Recipe
- 1 orange
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-3 tbsp apricot oil, coconut oil, or almond oil
- Scoop out of the pulp from an orange and toss into a blender or food processor.
- To that, add 1 cup of sugar leading to 1-3 tbsp oil of your liking.
- Start off with 1 tbsp and increase the as you can see fit – the consistency should be among a scrub!
- Use while in the shower on wet skin and rub in slow, circular motions concentrating on rougher areas just like elbows, knees, feet, and shoulders.
Benefits of Orange Scrub:
Oranges are high in antioxidants in addition to vitamins A and C. They’re filled with minerals that could protect your skin from environmental factors and stimulates collagen production.
The sugar in this recipe gently sloughs off the dead skin cells, revealing softer, more glowing skin.
The oil seals in moisture and adds an incredible glow to dull skin.
Like this post? Share and Pin ??