Extra dry skin is really a reason behind multiple issues including cold, dry climate, inadequate oil production (within the skin itself), and/or genetics. Long lasting cause though, dermititis is usually a huge pain while in the butt, and we’re here that can assist you with that! This homemade healing lotion for more dermititis will hydrate, moisturize, and heal the driest of skin! Created with simple, organic and natural ingredients which are good for your epidermis, this homemade healing lotion will strengthen your skin from dry and cracked to super soft and silky!
Homemade Healing Lotion
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vitamin e d-alpha oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops peppermint essential oil
- In a double boiler or perhaps in the microwave, melt the coconut oil half-way through just take from heat.
- Stir in vitamin E oil, lavender oil, and peppermint petrol.
- Use assist or stand mixer to whip in the lotion until stiff peaks form (similar to whipped cream consistency!)
- Scoop in to a clean, airtight jar and store within a cool, dark place.
- If the coconut oil turns to liquid it’s possible to beat it again. If you live within a warmer climate, store your homemade healing lotion in the fridge.
The coconut oil about this lotion is super hydrating and moisturizing, all of which will quickly seep into your skin. The vitamin e antioxidant oil repairs skin problems and in addition prevents cellulite, brown spots, and wrinkles. Lavender oil and peppermint oil include a truly nice scent towards lotion all while absorbing themselves on the skin.
Like this particular blog post? Share and Pin ??