Even you need some TLC every now and then, and that’s where this DIY vinegar foot scrub will come in! Created using 100 % natural ingredients for example vinegar, coconut oil, and salt, this DIY vinegar foot scrub leaves you a silky smooth while repairing cracks and preventing future dryness. Make use of this awesome foot scrub once a week to help keep feet sandal-ready constantly!
DIY Vinegar Foot Scrub
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, organic olive oil, almond oil, or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- a few drops of your respective favorite essential oil
- Mix all ingredients previously mentioned until they’re well combined.
- Fill a foot tub or soak with very warm water (the warmer you are able to stand, the higher quality – make absolutely certain not to burn your sensitive skin).
- Let feet soak for a minimum of A half hour.
- Remove feet from soak and scrub with vinegar foot scrub working on hard parts like heels. Scrub vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- Place feet in foot soak for one more Ten mins.
- Rinse feet and follow up with a homemade foot salve.
Why This Works:
Vinegar?has naturally anti-inflammatory properties and may therefore soften skin and sanitize.
Coconut oil?will hydrate and moisturize dry, cracked feet.
Sea salt is actually a natural exfoliator that will remove the dead skin cells revealing softer, smoother skin.
Like this article? Share and Pin ??