Dry, chapped skin in the winter months is quite common, however this homemade milk mask can fix that inside of a pinch! Dried-out skin might be assigned to unique including and not confined to dry, winter weather, polluting the, overuse of items, or just genetics. Thankfully, it is possible to get dermititis to its supple and soft ways and this homemade milk mask can do that! Created using organically produced ingredients, this mask will hydrate, soften, and ideal skin after only one use!
Homemade Milk Mask for Dried-out skin Recipe
- 1 tsp powdered milk
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp aloe-vera gel
- 2 drops petroleum of your liking (we enjoy lavender with this recipe, for the calming and soothing properties)
- In a compact bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Apply to some clean face and neck by leaving on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse using lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Use 2-3 times every week to hydrate dry, parched skin.
Benefits of Homemade Milk Mask:
Powdered milk?contains lactic acid which assists to naturally remove build-up dead skin cells and reveal softer skin.
Honey?is antibacterial and anti-septic, and definately will prevent any breakouts, but probably hydrate dried-out skin.
Aloe Vera?is a healthy soother and healer, and it’s one of the more amazing ingredients you can utilize on dry skin.
If you love this particular blog post, don’t forget to express ??