Craving some sugar cookies but don’t want the added sugar and carbs? Why don’t you make the own sugar cookie lip scrub? Ok, so it’s less satisfying as eating a sugar cookie, nonetheless it comes pretty close! This DIY sugar cookie lip scrub requires only a few ingredients, and may leave your lips ultra soft and smelling like…sugar cookies!
DIY Sugar Cookie Lip Scrub Recipe
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar (when you don’t have organic cane sugar, it’s also possible to use regular sugar)
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp sweet almond oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp raw honey
- In a little bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Scoop into a clean, airtight jar or container and it’s predesigned!
- Rub onto wet lips in slow, circular motions.
Benefits of DIY Sugar Cookie Lip Scrub:
- Super sweet & yummy scent!
If you like this text, don’t forget to discuss ??