Firming body butters will cost a fairly penny, no one wants to shop that can break the bank! This homemade firming body butter is really cheap in making you’ll wish you should have discovered it sooner! Eventhough it costs only some dollars to create, it is most great at firming skin, reducing the appearance of scars and cellulite, and smoothing skin. Do it as often as you desire, but we recommend you rub it on every evening when going to bed – like this, our bodies butter can penetrate our skin while you’re sleeping!
Homemade Firming Body Butter Recipe
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 cup solid cocoa butter
- 15 drops of your respective favorite fat for instance lavender, lemon, grapefruit, or make the own coffee oil for an additional cellulite-fighting ingredient!
- In a microwave safe bowl or with a double boiler, melt the coconut oil and cocoa butter together.
- Once melted, stir, and pour to a mixing bowl and put inside refrigerator for 30-45 to cool down the as well as set though not harden!
- Take away from the fridge and incorporate essential oils or coffee oil. Stir well until combined.
- Use assist mixer to whip the mix for around Ten minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer to the clean, airtight jar or container.
- Slowly in circular motions massage into skin, centering on loose and cellulite-prone areas just like thighs and stomach.
- Use nightly right before bed and even after every bath or shower!
You should notice firmer, smoother skin after a week’s use!
Like this post? Share and Pin ??