Looking to the perfect girls’ night in beauty project? This DIY wine lip scrub is simply the thing you will need! Made using sugar and wine, and everything wine, this straightforward lip scrub will scrub away dead skin cells leaving lips ultra soft and kissable! And did we mention wine?!? Besides is the a great aspect to swirl about in your girlfriends, just about all adds up to an extremely unique gift! Please read on to uncover learning to make this DIY wine lip scrub!
DIY Wine Lip Scrub Recipe
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sweet wine
- 4-6 drops raw honey
- 1-2 drops food coloring (optional)
- To a medium bowl, add all ingredients and stir until completely mixed.
- If your coconut oil is firm, melt it first in both a double boiler possibly the microwave.
- Add a drop or a few food coloring (optional).
- Stir well and scoop right clean, airtight container.
- Scrub onto wet lips using your fingers. Try this in the slow, circular motions to lose old skin debris.
- Good enough to lick off or rinse!
- Pat lips dry and contact a homemade lip balm.
This lip scrub doubles as being a body scrub, and it’s Just like fabulous! Simply scrub onto body during the shower. Leave on for that few minutes, and rinse off!
Like this text? Share and Pin ??