Looking for perfect, flawless, radiant skin? Look no longer lovelies, much more DIY nose and mouth mask are going to do except with simply 4 ingredients! Naturally made, this DIY breathing filter for radiant skin uses honey, green tea leaf leaves, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and coconut oil to hydrate skin, minimize pores, lower the appearance of spots and scars, and polish dull skin. Let’s dive into this DIY air filter for radiant skin and hang up good faces forward!
DIY Face Mask Recipe for Radiant Skin
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp green leaf tea leaves (about 1/2 with the quantity of leaves that happen to be found in a tea bag)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients together and stir until well combined.
- Apply to a clean face leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Follow on the top of an easy moisturizer.
Why This Mask Works:
Honey?is anti-septic and anti-bacterial and often will therefore prevent breakouts and blemishes along with erase them.
Lemon juice?gently erases scars and dark spots.
Coconut oil?is anti-aging in addition to moisturizing, which means this mask is ideal for individuals with dry skin and aging skin too!
Green tea leaves?are ideal for acne prone skin when they fight breakouts right for the roots.
Use this mask 2-3 times one week for radiant skin!
If you love this article, please share ??